REACH Grant Program is all new 2017!January 9, 2017
KFC Foundation receives international honor!October 6, 2017
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
HOW TO APPLY:
- The REACH Educational Grant Program provides college tuition assistance to all levels of restaurant employees at participating restaurants*! Any eligible RGM, AUM, Shift Supervisor or Team Member may apply, Aug. 1 – Sept. 28.
- If an employee wasn’t selected for a first round award, they may apply again! First round recipients are ineligible.
- New back-of-house materials will not be provided. If you need replacement materials, see the related downloads here.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Details and a link to the online REACH Grant application can be found here and on KFCFoundation.org starting August 1.
- Initiation page. The applying restaurant employee must enter their name and Learning Zone I.D. in order to access the application. If the employee’s name, status or hire date in Learning Zone are not accurate, the applicant may have trouble accessing the application.
- Transcript must be uploaded for application to be complete. An unofficial, digital version of the applicant’s transcript must be uploaded.
RGMs are encouraged to cheer their teams on and lead by example! Apply for the REACH Grant yourself and then encourage your AUMs, Shift Supervisors and Team Members attending college to apply too!
Questions? Contact the Foundation at Foundation@kfc.com or 800-248-5092.
*To be eligible, employees must be employed at a KFC U.S. restaurant that is participating in the Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation’s 2017 Cole Slaw Donation Program. All KFC Company Restaurants are in the program. Not all franchisee-owned restaurants participate.