Get financial assistance during an unexpected hardship, crisis or natural disaster.
Provides financial aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crisis or natural disaster.
We're here for you when you're impacted by a severe hardship
Financial Hardship Assistance
- Car accident (not at fault)
- Death in the immediate family
- Dental emergency
- Domestic violence
- House fire
- Medical emergency
- Natural disaster caused damage to house or car
- Substance abuse treatment
- Victim of crime
- Lost wages due to missed time from work
- Items covered by insurance or governmental assistance
- Elective, routine or ongoing medical expenses
- Bad debt/overdue bills from ongoing financial problems
- Legal fees and expenses associated with divorce or child custody issues
- Personal bankruptcy
- Illegal behavior or situations that occur while under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances
- Circumstances within the employee’s control (such as normal maternity expenses, traffic violations, etc.)
- I experienced a severe hardship, crisis or catastrophic incident that was outside of my control within the past 90 days
- That incident has created a financial hardship for me
- I can provide documentation to support and validate my situation
- I have not received financial assistance from the KFC Family Fund in the past twelve months
- I’m a restaurant general manager, assistant manager, shift supervisor or team member in good standing at a KFC restaurant participating in the KFC Foundation’s Franchise Donation Program
- Create a Salesforce account and password, and complete the application for assistance
- You’ll receive an email asking you to upload supporting documentation
- After your case is reviewed, you’ll be notified of whether your case qualifies for assistance or not
The entire process—from application to final approval—typically takes 3-10 business days. This varies based on the nature of the case and how quickly you provide the necessary information and documentation.
You will need to create a Salesforce username and password in order to complete the application for assistance. Follow the instructions to set up your account. Hold on to this username and password—You’ll use these credentials to log back into the Application Portal and upload your required documents, check your application status and apply for other KFC Foundation programs.
The KFC Foundation has partnered with Crisis Text Line® to provide free 24/7 text-based mental health support and crisis intervention for the KFC family.
Need someone to talk to?
Text "Fries" to 741741 to text confidentially with a compassionate, trained Crisis Counselor.
To be eligible for the KFC Foundation’s programs, you must work at a KFC restaurant in the U.S. that participates in the KFC Foundation’s Franchise Donation Program.